Saturday, January 05, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2165


HappyUP!!! - Guys Night Out
Why it happened - me and my little buddy wanted to catch a flick (darn popcorn hogger)
Why it makes me happy - great night catching Jack Reacher, the new Tom Cruise offering.
Some good drama....really funny lines...all in all, a solid movie....and a great night out.

HappyUP!!! - Eating the P's
Why it happened - one of those nights
Why it makes me happy - it was Popcorn and Pizza Saturday. OK...probably NOT the most nutritious....but it was a nice little cheat night.  Hey...salad came to the party too

HappyUP!!! - partner's putt on 18
Why it happened - he got a good read...and stepped it up
Why it makes me happy - once again, I was a LOAD on my partner today. His HUGE putt on 18 (after he made one on 16) brought us back to even for the day.

HappyUP!!! - ace by a friend
Why it happened - 5th time for him
Why it makes me happy - a free drink!!!

JollyJottings

Popcorn
Jack Reacher with A-man
Partners putt on 18
Pizza
Pleasantly cold....crisp
Dropped a big word on WWF

No comments: