Thursday, March 29, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1893


HappyUP!!! - dishwasher fixed
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it makes me happy - I have a degree of skill in fixing certain things. I didn't say a HIGH degree....but a degree. I am glad I didn't take this project on! The repair guy had to call the manufacturer....and this was after he did the "obvious" things to fix the issue.

HappyUP!!! - a stock move
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it's been a nice recovery for this one.

HappyUP!!! - a nice walk
Why it happened - needed to get out
Why it makes me happy - the air is clean with recent rains.....things are greening up with the arrival of Spring.............just soaking it all in

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - I don't think this one was predicted.....and EVERY drop is appreciated.



No comments: