Tuesday, March 06, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1870

HappyUP!!! - justice
Why it happened - we have a system
Why it makes me happy - the term "justice was not served" can be common. While mistakes happen....and that can be true......we should also celebrate when it is. Today...it was

HappyUP!!! - some rain
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - I am going to celebrate EVERY rain day this year! I especially appreciated hearing the rain from cozy confines in the middle of the night

HappyUP!!! - new phone
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - for a few months, at least, I have the latest. Trust me...I'll be keeping this one LONG into when future upgrades are in vogue.......but.....at least for today......I'm somewhat in vogue...LOL......like I care about vogue

JollyJottings

New phone
Toastmasters
A little rain
A TON of errands - Mel....Kragen...Ace...Office Depot...Home Depot
Good advice from mechanic
Postponed project
An afternoon pickup
New lights

No comments: