Sunday, March 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1875

HappyUP!!! - round 2
Why it happened - tournament is on
Why it makes me happy - we were off to a slow start.....then my partner and I started to put it together. We weren't even on 8 cylinders but we turned in a great round

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 15
Why it happened - great drive/wedge/putt
Why it makes me happy - I stepped it up....right when it was needed

HappyUP!!! - straightening out the driver
Why it happened - I found a little "something something" on the 10th tee
Why it makes me happy - the driver was a little shaky on the front 9. Started taking it back a little straighter on the back 9 and.....VOILA......started DRILLING the fairways

HappyUP!!! - chipping
Why it happened - practice and advice
Why it makes me happy - when that driver gets a little crooked (see above), it's good to have a bailout tool. It was pretty amazing today

No comments: