Friday, March 02, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1866

HappyUP!!! - getting it done at the bank
Why it happened - my friend had some time
Why it makes me happy - so glad to get this piece of club business done....it's been forever to do so

HappyUP!!! - lunch with a friend
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - a Better Foods Deli sandwich is enough of a HappyUP!!!.....it's even better when it's bought for you. Great discussion

HappyUP!!! - help with my chipping
Why it happened - a skilled player was watching me
Why it makes me happy - he was exactly right in his tips to me......THIS was the missing piece of the equation on a vexing little issue I had been having

HappyUP!!! - a BIG day
Why it happened - it happens once a year
Why it makes me happy - it's just nice that it does



No comments: