Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1864

HappyUP!!! - an old buddy
Why it happened - I am doing some work
Why it makes me happy - it was great to reconnect with this long lost friend.....get caught up on some of the people from our past.....and know that I am going to get some work done.

HappyUP!!! - Shihan
Why it happened - a buddy moved up
Why it makes me happy - I've known this guy for a LOT of years. He has now obtained an even higher level of the martial arts. It was an honor to be there and see him get promoted.

HappyUP!!! - a request to make someone's big night
Why it happened - I have a reputation?
Why it makes me happy - it is very humbling to be able to perform THIS particular function at a good friend's big event.......it's going to be a lot of fun being the emcee....and the venue is pretty cool too.

No comments: