Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1850

HappyUP!!! - two awesome speeches
Why it happened - it's another meeting
Why it makes me happy - got good insurance info....and a life lesson.......educational and enriching....WELL worth my time

HappyUP!!! - a dropoff
Why it happened - doing a favor
Why it makes me happy - always makes my heart happy to start my day with this favor

HappyUP!!! - chicken sandwich
Why it happened - I made chicken on Monday
Why it makes me happy - I made a lot of food on Monday....hadn't eaten the chicken....man....was THAT a great piece of poultry to slide into a couple of bread slices. It's no wonder my little buddy had told me that he LOVED that chicken on Monday night. Great food!

JollyJottings

Wake up and coffee
A Pekinese
A drop off
Two awesome speeches
Giving a great table topic
Chicken Sandwich

No comments: