Saturday, February 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1846

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - good short iron control
Why it makes me happy - I've been doing some work in this area. It doesn't always happen....when your work carries over into the field of play. Very encouraging stuff

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 8
Why it happened - swing the club better
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't thinking this club could get me to the pin. I striped it. You can hit a good shot in golf....but still not properly strike the ball. When you do both....heaven! I actually hit it past the hole

HappyUP!!! - delicious dinner
Why it happened - I made a request
Why it makes me happy - nothing like a little good old fashioned comfort food. I hadn't had this dish in forever and it was OUTSTANDING! Beef Stoganoff...siiiiiggghhh

JollyJottings

3 birdies
Nice wedge control
Drive/hybrid 1.....9 iron 2 (birdie)...putt on 3....wedge/putt 4 (birdie)....punch 5 on 6....6 iron 7....5 iron 8...putt on 9....wedge 10....6 iron 11....wedge/putt 15 (birdie)....6 iron 17.....6 iron 18
Delicious dinner
Some quiet time

No comments: