Friday, February 10, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1845

HappyUP!!! - chinese takeout
Why it happened - hungry
Why it makes me happy - Wor WonTon Soup....egg rolls....crab puffs.....what's not to like about that on occasion. Just what the doctor ordered

HappyUP!!! - Home Depot
Why it happened - I had a list
Why it makes me happy - some of the items I was acquiring are not "regular" items....yet, I easily found or was quickly directed to all of them. Great run!

HappyUP!!! - Social Network
Why it happened - felt like watching a flick
Why it makes me happy - I kept meaning to see this story about the creation of Facebook. I have seen some specials on Mark Zuckerberg. I had never seen the movie. Cool flick

JollyJottings

Chinese takeout
A Home Depot run
Good info from paint store
Social Network

No comments: