Friday, March 21, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 418

HappyUP!!! - catching a thief
Why it happened - I got tipped off
Why it makes me happy - a person was trying to rip the company I work for off....big time. I don't know what will happen from here. I went beyond what was asked of me in the scope of my work.

HappyUP!!! - winner
Why it happened - we showed up
Why it makes me happy - the member from our club in the Toastmaster's speech contest came in second place at the contest tonight. The winner announced that he had pre-booked a vacation for the night of the next level of contest. This puts our club's representative in the contest. It pays to show up. You can not win....and win.

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day
Why it happened - they do
Why it makes me happy - one word......convertible. Hard to beat on a spring day in Sacramento. I could list this one every day right now....and just might. I appreciate it.

No comments: