Thursday, March 06, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 403

HappyUP!!! - call from a guy I haven't heard from in 10 yrs
Why it happened - he is looking for a job
Why it makes me happy - he is a good guy. He also is a mutual friend of a childhood pal of mine that I have lost track of. I got to hear about my childhood pal.

HappyUP!!! - loan limit increases
Why it happened - FHA moved
Why it makes me happy - long term, it is going to make life easier for all of my employees

HappyUP!!! - mysterious disappearance reappears
Why it happened - I have no clue
Why it makes me happy - my on line trading account is weird. Cash will mysteriously disappear sometimes. Tonight was one of those occasions. Usually, there is something called a cash sweep that I can find. Still not sure what that cash sweep is. Anyway, after looking for 45 minutes, I went away for 15 minutes. I re-opened my account and the cash was back. This saves me a trip to the account executive's office tomorrow!

No comments: