Sunday, March 16, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 413

HappyUP!!! - seeing an old best friend
Why it happened - we were at the same breakfast joing
Why it made me happy - this guy was one of my high school and post college buddies. He got married, had kids, and moved to a nearby town. Different priorities. It was great catching him while he was waiting for breakfast. It seems like he is doing well. He almost has his house paid off which is awesome. House prices are coming down. If you aren't selling, it really doesn't matter

HappyUP!!! - cleaning up the workshop
Why it happened - I was out there today and said, "that's it."
Why it makes me happy - I bought my late father's house from him while he was still alive. I never took on his tool room or the workbench. Oh MY!!! It actually wasn't that bad. I now see some possibilities there.

HappyUP!!! - planting herbs
Why it happened - it's time to plant herbs
Why it makes me happy - I am going to have an herb garden....right in my view. I don't know how pretty it will be. It will be functional and will have everything...whether I use them or not.

No comments: