Monday, August 21, 2006

Ouch!!!



Knee Burns - flippin knee burns!!! I thought, at my advanced age I was done with knee burns.

To be more precise - they're rug burns!!!

Here's your helpful hint of the day - Don't ever put Liquid Bandage on a fresh rug burn!!! Bactine...tolerable. Liquid Bandage....only if you also like the idea of your dentist giving you a root canal sans anasthetic!!!

Unless, of course, you like to scream!!! - which had nothing to do with how I got the rug burn so get those thoughts out of your mind!!!!

I am officially too old to be out playing with those youngsters - my Arena Baseball career is almost over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

((which had nothing to do with how I got the rug burn so get those thoughts out of your mind!!!!))

Hahaha!

In other news, ouch. Looks pretty raw. :(

-Aly

paris parfait said...

This is the third time I've tried to leave a comment on his post. Problems w/ your blog host? In any event, that looks very painful. Poor you. But you'll be happy to know the buttons arrived safely today! Thank you so much. And that calligraphy is quite impressive. Merci, mon ami! xo

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaaaaaa!!! Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!