Sunday, June 11, 2006

First Harvest 2006



You've been waiting for this all weekend!!! - ever since I mentioned that there was one bell pepper ready for picking. Meet....

Bell!!! - listen, I have to look at enough of your baby pictures. I don't have any legged children so you can suffer through a few of these pics. Bell was the first out of the bunch this year...OK, I picked off a couple of strawbs that were early achievers first...he is my first edible vegetable of the year.

Eat my children
- call me a cannibal. It broke my heart but I have already carved into Bell. Funny, he doesn't have that waxy taste that you get from the store. Hmmm....perhaps I'll find a candle and do a little dripping on the other half of him.

More to come
- as the Lord continues to make His presence known. Hallelujah!!!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Bell is a beautiful child, Scott! Enjoy!