Saturday, June 01, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4795

HappyUP!!! -  a left hand answer                                 
Why it happened -I do the practice
Why it makes me happy - The non-dominant brain....there is no question that we have fairly easy access to a MINIMUM of double our existing brain power.....without even doing any deep work. When you tap into that, life gets easier and juicer.  That is a no-brainer WIN!!!

HappyUP!!! - walking to the course
Why it happened - my truck is out on a humanitarian effort
Why it makes me happy - glad that I have other vehicles and I can offer this favor/service. It is my way of helping. It was also great to walk through the neighborhood with my golf buggy. My "peers" would think this odd..."I could have given you a ride."  While generous, why do I walk the course? For exercise. It only makes sense I would want to walk a bit extra over and back to the club. This will probably become a regular practice. It's a touch less strain on the environment as well.

HappyUP!!! - trading vids with a buddy
Why it happened - I reached out
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE being able to juggle. No, not to join the circus or to show off... but to have it be an example on what 5 minutes a day on something can do or result in. EVERYONE can find 5 minutes to improve themselves or start to develop a new skill or behavior. If you end up digging it, you will find more time for it. If it's a "it's cool but not really something I want to move forward," you end up with something like I have...the ability to fairly easily and competently do the three-ball cascade. No....no 4th ball or chainsaws in my future.

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - putter was working
Why it makes me happy- good putting...and birdies....equals BIG WINS! It helps that my partner really laid it down today as well. Nice to see him shoot the lowest number he has in awhile

No comments: