Tuesday, June 25, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4819

HappyUP!!! - Justin Guitar                               
Why it happened - I dug deeper
Why it makes me happy -I have seen this guy's YouTube...and LOVED how he teaches. I never saw his entire channel. This is a dude I can learn from. Cool

HappyUP!!! - band together again                                
Why it happened - I asked Evan
Why it makes me happy -I could see myself doing this again. I'm not sure that it will happen but, if it does, my attitude has changed a bit around that. 

HappyUP!!! - The Dominator & Wife                               
Why it happened - Downtown Tuesday
Why it makes me happy -GORGEOUS evening....PERFECT outside. Great to see my old friend. It had been longer than I thought.

HappyUP!!! - mentor time                               
Why it happened - it is what I do
Why it makes me happy -I am committed to helping this lady. Her speech today was great. She is going to be fabulous!

No comments: