Saturday, June 08, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4802

HappyUP!!! - Comcast WiFi                                  
Why it happened -I am a customer
Why it makes me happy -right before an important Zoom meeting, my systems went "you aren't connected to the server." I was connected to my wifi...but my modem wasn't getting me anywhere. Sure, I did the stops and reboots...nothing. Then, in my wifi choices, I saw Infinity customer...BAM! I kept the appointment

HappyUP!!! - life changing guidance
Why it happened -I'm an RTT practitioner
Why it makes me happy -I LOVE pointing people in the direction....that they have told me they want to go....even though....they didn't realize what that direction was. Giving them permission to see things differently....and, when they do....yeah...it's why I am here. Great session today regarding confidence and trust in one's own thoughts

HappyUP!!! -systems back up
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy -I did my meeting described above. I figured my day would have time carved out figuring out what the heck happened. NOPE! It appears time cured the ills. Everything from printer to connectivity was right back on line when I went to "fix" it.

HappyUP!!! - not golfing
Why it happened -the tournament failed the test
Why it makes me happy-did I do all I could today? NOPE...but I did a bunch. A bunch more than I would have had I just "followed the sheep" like I usually do every year. Hey, it's a great tournament. It is a lot of fun. I just have much better things to do. 


No comments: