Wednesday, June 12, 2019

HappyUP!!!! Day 4806

HappyUP!!! -2 birdies                                   
Why it happened -some great shooting
Why it makes me happy -when you aren't hitting it really well, birdies are like a tall, cool glass of water in the desert! Pretty 9 iron on 6 and a VERY well played pitch shot on 4.

HappyUP!!! - pitch shot on 2
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy -I made a bogey on 1. I didn't want to start with two of them. The pitch shot I had was difficult and tricky. For some reason, I thought that I was going to make it. I hit it...it released nicely, picked up some speed on the downslope, made a turn for the hole and ...BAM!!!...a violent lip out. It was harder than I made it look

HappyUP!!! - Stanley Cup
Why it happened -they do that
Why it makes me happy -who doesn't love a game 7...in any sport? It was nice to see St Louis get their first one. You just have to love that as a fan of sport


No comments: