Wednesday, June 26, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4820

HappyUP!!! -   reviewing a submission                             
Why it happened - learning
Why it makes me happy -the video looked more like I recall it being than how I was told it was. I wasn't as far off as I was told

HappyUP!!! - picking up a "no ID" call                               
Why it happened - I really don't know
Why it makes me happy - "no ID"...who picks up a phone call that says that? Apparently, I do. I don't usually. I am soooo thankful. This was an important one

HappyUP!!! - the garden                               
Why it happened - I have one
Why it makes me happy - well, I don't know about the yields just yet...but they look OK...at least on some of the plants. I'll take a better inventory tomorrow. The cakes are spreading like crazy...don't usually grow those. The new system is making "the juice worth the squeeze."

No comments: