Thursday, June 13, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4807

HappyUP!!! - "Nice Lady"                                  
Why it happened - I was being nice
Why it makes me happy - made the comment to the cashier about the person behind me, "hey, we are in the presence of a nice lady...look at all of those flowers she is buying for people." She giggled, "..and she just looks like a nice person too."  She said "thank you" and, yep, at the cost of nothing except paying attention, I made someone's day

HappyUP!!! - weight loss
Why it happened -she felt she needed to?
Why it makes me happy -hadn't seen one of my neighbors in a bit. I was taken aback, "have you been losing weight or what?"  Turns out...over 100 pounds!!! I would have never guessed she had that much to lose. Triple digit loss is impressive at any age but this lady is 63. 

HappyUP!!! -neighbor conversation
Why it happened - they approached me
Why it makes me happy - we got to know each other a little better. I put aside a notion they had. I also gave them a solid reason we need MORE conservatives in California....just for balance. Texas needs more liberals. It is just how it should be.

HappyUP!!! - tomatoes showing
Why it happened -I planted...and water
Why it makes me happy-one of my tomatoes is actually turning color. I can't believe it. There is a chance that I will be getting tomatoes WAY before the 4th of July!

JollyJottings
Errands run...Q is getting a bigger world
Blues Endings
Amy Winehouse tune
Crazy Little thing called love
Lyrics to Jenny


No comments: