Friday, May 31, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4794

HappyUP!!! - my left hand                                  
Why it happened -I am developing it
Why it makes me happy -up to now, it has just been a little 5 minute a day dexterity exercise and test. Today, I pushed it. I asked it a question. The answers that I received were astounding! I guess I shouldn't be surprised but it was quite amazing.

HappyUP!!! - action toward DTM
Why it happened -my left hand
Why it makes me happy -alright...I did it...I put out the invitation. No turning back now. This project is going forward as the ships are now burned! Wheeee....this is going to be fun!!!

HappyUP!!! -Unlimited Human magazine
Why it happened - my association publishes it
Why it makes me happy - it is fascinating to read things from peers in my industry who have TONS of wisdom....and to feel welcomed into their tribe. I belong

HappyUP!!! - a pin
Why it happened -a considerate person
Why it makes me happy-will I wear this pin? Probably not...I have received quite a few. This one, however, is different. I REALLY earned this one....and was recognized for my efforts long ago. This was like a "bonus pin" based on the progress that has been made since my colleagues and I cleared the brush and blazed the trail.

JollyJottings

Tristan
My client call
My patient call
My left hand

Editing a video...I got this


No comments: