Tuesday, June 11, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4805

HappyUP!!! -US Women Soccer                                  
Why it happened -it's the World Cup
Why it makes me happy -YEP! Beat the hell out of them! Let the people bitch about poor sportsmanship. You play soccer to score goals....PERIOD! They made it rain. 

HappyUP!!! - Robert Johnson documentary
Why it happened -I was Netflix surfing
Why it makes me happy - I knew a little about this legend...and now I know a lot more. He was a very interesting character. It appears he started the "27 Club" that Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Jim Morrison, etc. He is a mythical creature. Great to get some education

HappyUP!!! - Anthony Jeselnik
Why it happened -Netflix
Why it makes me happy -OK...this guy is bad....but so dang funny! I was delighted when I saw he had a special on that I hadn't seen. This guy takes a concept.....and digs deeper into it than about any comic I know.  His cocky stage persona is almost as funny as his jokes




No comments: