Thursday, June 27, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4821

HappyUP!!! - meeting with a vendor                               
Why it happened - needed to do some updating
Why it makes me happy - learned some things...and how to control a few other thing...nice collaboration

HappyUP!!! - a compliment                                
Why it happened - it was who it came from and the insight
Why it makes me happy - I can run with that gas in that tank for awhile

HappyUP!!! - absolutely gorgeous day                               
Why it happened - it is weather
Why it makes me happy - if the beginning of summer is indicative of the entire season, I will LOVE it! OK...I will figure out a way to love the heat too...but....today was the perfect summer day..that concluded with that wonderful Delta Breeze. I have missed the Delta Breeze the last few years

HappyUP!!! - a playful older cat                               
Why it happened - she is being inspired
Why it makes me happy - my skitty kitty is taking some cues from her little brother. He is showing her that, if she wants attention, she needs to make herself available to it. It's slow...but I am seeing changes in her behavior. 

No comments: