Friday, June 28, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4822

HappyUP!!! - "signs" of a percolation                              
Why it happened - a week off?
Why it makes me happy - putted outrageously well (made 4 putts that you just don't make...and about 4 more that you miss), the bunker game was solid (2 sandies), and hit 4 shots that were of EXTREMELY high quality (not just talking outcome). Yeah...I kind of topped about 4 shots too ...but I drove it a little better. Perhaps my "time in the weeds" (it has been a bit) is coming to an end

HappyUP!!! -World Cup                                
Why it happened - they do that
Why it makes me happy -it's amazing how nasty some people get when you talk about women's soccer. To soccer purists...the ones that are glued to the "whatever" leagues they play in Europe...I get it. Yet, David Beckham was at a game yesterday and cheering...so...he trumps the snobs. It's a sport being played at it's highest level on a world stage. It seems that should be enough. Then, there are those that say, "there is no scoring,"...and these guys will watch a baseball yawnfest for 3.5 hrs.
Nope...I really don't get any of those people. Just happy I am not one of them. 

HappyUP!!! - getting the paperwork submitted                               
Why it happened - there was a deadline
Why it makes me happy - we NEED to do this better! Yet...we got it done. The new fiscal year is looking good

HappyUP!!! - Marianne Williamson being ridiculed                               
Why it happened - people are so small
Why it makes me happy -Marianne can take it. The close-mindedness of the medial is just comical. No, she isn't going to be a serious candidate...but...she is in touch with more people than given credit for. Will her fan base vote for her? Hey, my vote in California doesn't matter but, if it were tomorrow, that is EXACTLY where my vote would go.

No comments: