Sunday, June 02, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4796

HappyUP!!! - reGAINING the NutterCUP!!!                                  
Why it happened -my brother
Why it makes me happy - great to see him play so well... especially when I was pooping my diaper.  Also, we now have a 3-1 margin...and a dollar lead. That 2 footer I had to "tap in" for the win on 18 might as well of been a 5 footer. Yeah, other combatants may SAY "this is no big deal," but, if they get real....they KNOW they want to win! If they don't, I wouldn't want to play.  GREAT times with the family!!!

HappyUP!!! - Warriors Win!!!
Why it happened -DeMarcus Cousins
Why it makes me happy - OK...Cuz didn't help himself in Sacramento...BUT...he was mistreated by a Kings organization that only attracts good things by dumb luck and, when they do, they do their best to mishandle it. With all of the injuries, it was GREAT to see him be the difference in last night's game. Deep down, Boogie is a good guy. Look no farther than work he kept doing in this town...long after he was lied to and put in harm's way year after year by an inept organization.  Hope the organization is getting better...jury is out on that topic

HappyUP!!! - a sub joining us at the turn
Why it happened - we are attractive
Why it makes me happy - it allowed me to walk the entire 18 holes. I much prefer walking to riding


HappyUP!!! - helping an acquaintenance
Why it happened - I made myself available and trusted my intuition
Why it makes me happy- I have been given tremendous gifts. It is my responsibility to repay the universe by assisting others with the tools I have been provided. Today...I did that


No comments: