Monday, June 10, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4804

HappyUP!!! -  a squeaky clean outlook                                 
Why it happened -I took action
Why it makes me happy -it's not the cheapest thing to do but, considering it took two professionals about 3 hours each to clean all my windows, I'm patting myself on the back for that move. Keep me off the roof!

HappyUP!!! - Qballous wins over new fans
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy - those guys were in and out of the house the entire time. They have a job to do. Apparently, and not to my knowledge, they caught him and put him back in the house a few times. Still, toward the end of the day, they yelled, "Scott, we LOVE your cat!"

HappyUP!!! - Masterclass
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -it's an exciting new day at MindValley. I can see them getting some momentum off of this deal. The ONE hesitancy I had about referring them is gone. Removing all of the options makes me assured that my friends will get EXACTLY what I have available to me. This is some life changing stuff. 

HappyUP!!! - practical submission work around
Why it happened -my friend tipped me off
Why it makes me happy- it's not in yet...but...by the time I get done with this post...it should be. So glad I got the recommendation!

No comments: