Sunday, June 09, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4803

HappyUP!!! - scrambling                                  
Why it happened -sketchy ball striking
Why it makes me happy -it wasn't pretty....but I carved out a decent score (and a NICE WIN) today because I still have a bit of touch around the greens. It's a nice thing to fall back on.

HappyUP!!! - my golf course
Why it happened -the superintendent and the weather
Why it makes me happy - I have been back to where I started golf for 8 years. I do not know how but, as I walked the fairways this morning, I could not help but notice the excellent condition the track is in. It has never been better. One of my playing partners mentioned the same thing. Beautiful

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened -VERY nice shots
Why it makes me happy - despite being a substandard striking day, I did hit 4-5 shots that you can go an entire round...an entire week...without hitting. The 8 iron on 7 from a blind place was sweet...and so was that 15 foot right to lefter. The 9 iron on 15 was 2 inches from flying in the cup. Just need to get the driver behaving and I may be on to something.

HappyUP!!! - party and ping pong
Why it happened -a coming out party of sorts


Why it makes me happy-my buddy and his GF wanted to show off their pad. Nice spot in a super neighborhood. The ping pong tournament was fun and enjoyed by all who participated. I hadn't slapped the little ball back and forth in years (it was once a passion). 


No comments: