Sunday, June 23, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4817

HappyUP!!! -this week's Toastmaster                                
Why it happened - initiative
Why it makes me happy -I LOVE to see a member go BEYOND what is required. It is a character thing. I just love that

HappyUP!!! -an Icebreaker coming                                
Why it happened - a new member
Why it makes me happy -see above. I LOVE the initiative that is being demonstrated. I believe that INITIATIVE  is a thing that our world lacks in...and that anyone can up their game in. So, when I see it, it gives me hope

HappyUP!!! - sociopath/psychopath research                                
Why it happened - I had a bookmark
Why it makes me happy -I am SO GLAD that I don't have this disruptive force in my life as we speak. I never have when under my control...but....it has existed on my periphery. This reminder I saw today will equip me to help others. Yeah...it is a thing. Get just ONE of these people near you and it is bad news

HappyUP!!! -super scramble                                
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy -I just had ALL of the best stuff on hand....different sausage and vegetables....and it was just AWESOME brekko





No comments: