Wednesday, June 19, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4813

HappyUP!!! -   birdie on 13                             
Why it happened - the bladie wedge
Why it makes me happy -my opponent had just holed the most unlikely of shots...a pitch in from 75 yards from under the trees. I was just short of the green. Many would take out the putter....but I WANTED to MAKE IT!...and chose the riskier shot. BOOM! Fabulous topper!

HappyUP!!! - Hard Days Night                               
Why it happened - opened an old book
Why it makes me happy -it didn't take long...even figured out the signature lick. Nope...I like the Beatles but not a huge fan to where I know many of their tunes. This one?...it's kind of cool to play...especially with that lick.

HappyUP!!! - a snark                               
Why it happened - peeps are like that
Why it makes me happy -I saw it for what it was. I handled it well...not perfectly...I know what perfectly is now. It will come up again. I shall be ready

HappyUP!!! - post-golf shower                               
Why it happened - a new habit
Why it makes me happy -I LOVE our club...and, after a hot day and before "settling affairs" on the 19th hole, I take a few minutes for a cold shower...get the heat off of me. I just LOVE doing that! This is a little habit I just picked up. 

No comments: