Monday, June 24, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4818

HappyUP!!! - Park progress                               
Why it happened - my city does that
Why it makes me happy -well, IF they HAD to spend all of that money they did, I guess they might has well have done it right! None of the bridges are open yet but it's an impressive amount of passages they have going down to the park. It will be cool when the bike trail punches through as well. Less than a month to go

HappyUP!!! - US Women's Soccer                               
Why it happened - it's World Cup
Why it makes me happy -they won!!!....BARELY!!!...but...they won. If they lose to France Friday, it won't be a shocker. Today SHOULD have been an upset

HappyUP!!! - the Fifth Agreement                               
Why it happened - an add on was needed
Why it makes me happy - I used to use the Four Agreements when conducting meetings as well as my own life. I got a nice little refresher course in the basic four. I like the 5th one....be skeptical but learn to listen.  This is especially helpful as you hear all of the politics that continue to get ginned up.

HappyUP!!! - invitation                               
Why it happened - my buddy is in town
Why it makes me happy - it is going to be great hearing this guy do a little jamming tomorrow night. Good excuse to get outside on a cooler night

No comments: