Friday, May 17, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4780

HappyUP!!! - HOT START!                                  
Why it happened - I was hitting some shots
Why it makes me happy - great birdie look on first hole...nice wedge and putt birdie second hole...fabulous 6 iron and putt third hole.......kept it going through 11. Nice bounce back for awhile

HappyUP!!! - the Horserace
Why it happened - we are good
Why it makes me happy - we got through the first two holes...and had a TREMENDOUS opportunity to get to the finals. It was a nice run

HappyUP!!! - meeting a SOLID former MLB player
Why it happened - I introduced myself
Why it makes me happy - nice guy....and he agreed to sit down and have a chat with me on some real subjects.     

HappyUP!!! - we were right there
Why it happened - great partnership
Why it makes me happy- at the end of the day, we stumbled. Hey, it happens! BUT, we had a lot of enthusiasm and great attitude right up to the end. The weather was UNBELIEVABLE! Very blessed time.

No comments: