Sunday, May 12, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4775


HappyUP!!! - BB, I found you                                  
Why it happened - I was cleaning stuff out
Why it makes me happy - I no longer have to wonder what happened to my autographed BB King pic! Perfect timing too as it WILL hang in my redone office!

HappyUP!!! -  Mothers Day drop off
Why it happened -it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy - LOVE sneaking this in in the early morning before she wakes up. I know she loves this too!

HappyUP!!! - help from the nephew
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - nice to visit...and get the helping hand. 

HappyUP!!! - emptying out the junk
Why it happened - I am accountable
Why it makes me happy- I would never had gotten as far as I did without the deadline imposed upon me. I am kind of liking this accountability partner stuff!

No comments: