Sunday, May 19, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4782

HappyUP!!! - great night of sleep                                  
Why it happened - no dinner
Why it makes me happy - I think I was EXHAUSTED after the last three days of battling. I got in an uninterrupted 8 hours worth last night. I'm a 6.5 hour kinda guy. Once in awhile, my body says, "hey partner...how about a few extra winks."

HappyUP!!! - catching a situation
Why it happened - I was in the garden
Why it makes me happy - looks like my drainage plan didn't quite work out. My day was diverted but it was nice to do some tree trimming and a bit of pumping. Now, I just need a little break in the weather between now and tomorrow to finish up. Really happy to catch this now!

HappyUP!!! - indoor work
Why it happened - it was raining
Why it makes me happy - I wanted to do some garage work today. The weather just wasn't cooperating.....and I took full advantage. I am LOVING my new belief and outlook. I just keep nibbling away...occasionally I peel of a chunk.  The finish line isn't upon me...but it is coming.

No comments: