Sunday, May 05, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4668

HappyUP!!! - lending equipment                                   
Why it happened - a request
Why it makes me happy - dude was really appreciative. It also gave me a chance to clean up the item. For some strange reason, it made me happy. Come to think of it, so did drying out my sink...and washing my cannisters. Hmmm

HappyUP!!! - finishing an exam
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - the waiting game begins. No big. I get another crack at it if my comprehension isn't quite up to speed

HappyUP!!! - Adam Sandler
Why it happened - I taped SNL
Why it makes me happy - yeah....garbage TV...no question. Yet, there was one bit in there last night that was hysterical. It actually made me laugh till I cried

HappyUP!!! - my neice and MayBee
Why it happened -she was on a walk
Why it makes me happy- it was nice to get a chance to visit. I am glad that she stopped by and we got to do a few laps around the park. MayBee is even settling down a bit and actually had a little "lag in the leash" for a change. Perhaps I should fire up the "take her for a walk" program.


No comments: