Tuesday, May 14, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4777



HappyUP!!! -  golf game is starting to gel                                 
Why it happened - been working on it mentally
Why it makes me happy - my days of banging balls is OVER! My mental work is paying off in spades. The "feel" of a Scott from a younger day is returning. It is about muscle control, visualization, and the distribution of energy (yeah...physics are involved).

HappyUP!!! - sushi
Why it happened - my friend wanted dinner
Why it makes me happy - rather than bring something to the house, we ducked out for a bit of the raw fish. It had been awhile....delicious

HappyUP!!! - my Accountability Partners
Why it happened - we agreed to be accountable
Why it makes me happy - I am SO lucky. I KNOW what I am getting from them....and I KNOW they are getting as much, if not more, from me. It doesn't matter who gets more from each other. It's more important that we are all MORE because of each other.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy- it really hit home today...another reason I do what I do and another possible payoff I never would have imagined (my AP pointed that out). 

JollyJottings

Bro helping me out
Overcoming an eagle/birdie deficit and winning big
Tap in birdie and a gimme birdie
Finding another gear in my golf swing

No comments: