Wednesday, May 01, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4664

HappyUP!!! - getting on the plane                             
Why it happened - I plan
Why it makes me happy - strange town...different country...rent a car return...customs to clear....etc. It was nice to be at the gate so EARLY. With all of the things you can do at the airport, why would you add the stress of a time crunch get to you. I did some fancy footwork at the gate...boarded almost first and didn’t have to wait for the damn carryon people to cram their stuff overhead

HappyUP!!! - GREATEST FLIGHT EVER
Why it happened - fly 9 a.m. on a Wed
Why it makes me happy - smooth....nobody in the seat next to me...sun over Mt Hood...lots of time to work and reflect and generate ideas.....and from taxi to the curb was 15 minutes which included baggage claim! Try to beat that!!!

HappyUP!!! - upgraded digs
Why it happened - an ambitious cat sitter
Why it makes me happy - OK...there was stress involved. Yes, I will need to re-do some stuff BUT a journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step!

HappyUP!!! - a new client
Why it happened - she was asking
Why it makes me happy- what a sacred honor and privilege it will be to assist this person in getting over something that I can only say sounds HORRIBLE to live with....and do it all in 90 minutes or so. 

JollyJottings

No comments: