Thursday, May 30, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4793

HappyUP!!! -   sequence                                
Why it happened -I made a request
Why it makes me happy - I went to bed with a problem that needed solving. I asked my sub conscious if it would lend me a hand. I don't remember the details of the dream but it involved "sequence"....and that was EXACTLY the solve for my problem

HappyUP!!! - working in line
Why it happened -I was in some lines today
Why it makes me happy - I just thought to myself, "there is such a customer service push... can't have people wait in line...," yet...we are SO equipped to be in lines now. I was on my phone and my iPad...things I needed to do anyway. I just saw an irony there

HappyUP!!! -client follow up
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy - thrilled to hear that there is a performance improvement...and the person is doing the work. DOING THE WORK....if you want to get better, you have to DO THE WORK!

No comments: