Monday, May 27, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4790

HappyUP!!! - Family Barbecue                                  
Why it happened - birthdays and Memorial Day
Why it makes me happy -great times hanging with friends and family. The weather turned to perfection. Chill time

HappyUP!!! - getting my speech together
Why it happened - deadline
Why it makes me happy -I called upon my subconscious to give me the perfect story....twice. On both occasions, it overrode what I was going to speak on. This is going to be a good one. I LOVE tapping into my inner voice

HappyUP!!! - garage band recording
Why it happened -I took a class
Why it makes me happy - OK...I did this for extra credit with my Accountability Partner...but I also did it to "lock in" some learnings from a session I went to the other day. I have to admit...it sounded pretty cool for a guy who doesn't know what he is doing

HappyUP!!! - BatCaddy gone
Why it happened -friend picked it up
Why it makes me happy- it's not everything that needs to leave the garage...but it was something. I will work on that project next week....I am off to a start!

JollyJottings
JE picking up BatCaddy
Family barbecue
My Accountability Partner
Garage Band recording
Video recording. 
Confirmation of a swap of services so we can get out certifications

No comments: