Tuesday, May 21, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4784





It all starts like this......




.........and with some luck and good care
HappyUP!!! - an Intrepid Guest                                  
Why it happened - people hear of the value of Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - this lady jumped right in with both feet! First up in TableTopics and volunteered to fill a speaking slot next week....and she hasn't even joined yet

HappyUP!!! - furniture exploits
Why it happened -I made myself accountable
Why it makes me happy - probably could have taken it even farther today....but...hey...I took it a LONG WAY...much farther than planned

HappyUP!!! - return of the massage chair
Why it happened - I moved some furniture around
Why it makes me happy - I had forgotten just how good this technology is. This may be the weekend that I flip the switch

HappyUP!!! - my accountability partner part deus
Why it happened - it's part of the process
Why it makes me happy- this lady is accountable to me......BUT...it is high who is deriving the benefit.



No comments: