Wednesday, May 22, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4785

HappyUP!!! -  moving the office                                 
Why it happened - I got an idea
Why it makes me happy -saw some great furniture...but...why not look and see and FEEL how I work in my new space before rushing out to buy something "just because it fits the space."  SMART! Making discoveries already.  My new artwork looks great. I am inspired to create my own now. 

HappyUP!!! - Apple class
Why it happened -I am a learner
Why it makes me happy -what a great exposure to a new and unique way to use GarageBand. This is going to give me some options I hadn't thought of before. Matt was TREMENDOUS

HappyUP!!! - intake form returned
Why it happened -my client is ON IT
Why it makes me happy - this is going to be one GREAT session. The client put in the work...which allowed me to put in some extra work. 

HappyUP!!! - T-shirt test off the list
Why it happened - I made a note...and took action
Why it makes me happy- IF this works out when it comes, I have an entire stream of ideas for this situation. What an opportunity!!!

JollyJottings (nope, these aren't table scraps...just the below would make this a GREAT day)
John P is a guitar player
Trav
Msg from the universe
Morning Pages ideas
Knocking out accountability 
My memory device to remember a name WORKED! (after I thought it wouldn't)
My Canadian friend passing through

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Do you want to reset your Binance password? You can easily reset your password, open your Binance account and click on the “Forgot Password” option. The verification code will be sent to your verified number and eventually, you can use that code to recover your password. Or, you can dial Binance phone number 1877-330-7540 and get instant solutions from the professionals who have years of experience in this field and know all the hacks to overcome your all kind of technical hitches. Having years of skills and knowledge surely help the team to cope up all error so easy and hassle-free.