Saturday, May 18, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4781

HappyUP!!! - beating the rain                                  
Why it happened - got lucky
Why it makes me happy - it was a tough day......but I was SOOOO happy to stay dry!

HappyUP!!! - great start
Why it happened - had it going a bit
Why it makes me happy - the swing wasn't quite where I needed it today....but...it had a few moments. Trust me, I have days when there was nothing. At least there were a few QUALITY moves put on the ball

HappyUP!!! - a cancelation
Why it happened - people do that
Why it makes me happy - I was doing something for someone's benefit. It's what I do. Yet, there were things that I would have preferred to do. This was one of those times

HappyUP!!! - finding The Navigator
Why it happened - I was looking for something else
Why it makes me happy- hey, I saved $50....and I didn't have to replace something. Replacing a lost item is just the worst!

No comments: