Thursday, May 23, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4786

HappyUP!!! - a piece of writing                                 
Why it happened -inspiration from client
Why it makes me happy - I am no novelist...but...for a customized piece, I can turn a word/phrase or two. I'm happy with how this piece came together

HappyUP!!! - my annual card
Why it happened -it's part of the routine
Why it makes me happy - I deliver the flowers with a thoughtful note and Mrs E, with all of the class that is her, tops me with an even more thoughtful note. It's a waning art...and something people could gain a competitive advantage from

HappyUP!!! -new member application
Why it happened -she dug our meeting
Why it makes me happy -we lost a member recently....and have now replaced him. She is going to be a good one. Love her motivation!

HappyUP!!! -my client
Why it happened -I have those
Why it makes me happy-we did some QUALITY work today. Could it have been better? Sure. It always can. Despite that, a tremendous....GARGANTUAN step forward was taken today! So proud of my client's intrepidness and willingness to improve (and...she was pretty darn swell to begin with).

JollyJottings 
Morning Pages
TidyingUP!!! more
Getting vision
My new chair
Neighbor chat
Working in my new office


No comments: