Tuesday, April 30, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4663

You KNOW it was a good day when the blackened salmon
at The Flying Pig didn’t make the list!
HappyUP!!! - Gebra                            
Why it happened - she is AWESOME
Why it makes me happy - OK...I stayed at a “fancy smancy” downtown hotel for 5 days while they could accomodate me. For the last two nights, I had to move to the outskirts of town. Nope, I am NOT calling it low rent because that is where this lady works. She had a hand written note delivered to my room this morning....including some of the things I told her at check in. This place gets more stars than that hoity toity place. Gebra, it is written, you rock!

HappyUP!!! - Kira
Why it happened - just ran across her
Why it makes me happy - what a lovely young lady...just working...and going to school to improve her lot at the same time. Very lovely personality. A highlight to my day

HappyUP!!! - Fly Over Canada
Why it happened - had to do it
Why it makes me happy - this is a piece of tourism that you have to see. Basically, it is a tourist attraction that promotes tourism in Canada...and you pay $28 to see it! BRILLIANT! My only complaint is that it was too short....that is 

HappyUP!!! - a pop up lesson
Why it happened -I’m ingenious
Why it makes me happy- I was returning the guitar that I had rented for the week. I was running ahead of time. I said, “what could put the cherry on top of this sundae?” Took a chance to see if a guitar instructor was available....and there was. It was like I had coverage from above. Brian Paulson at Long&McQuade, Vancouver, was PHENOMENOL for what he showed me on the fly. I am inspired!

JollyJottings. Gebra....fly over canada...celebrating a week...blackened salmon...T shirt...Kira...

No comments: