Friday, December 31, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1432 NY Eve 2010


HappyUP!!! - New Year's Eve
Why it happened - it always does
Why it makes me happy - I am not a big partier....and definitely not one to go out and "do it" on NY Eve. I don't believe in NY being a new starting point. THAT can happen any day. I do like the optimism....even if it is only for a day or two...that comes with the holiday.

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - good shots...great putts
Why it makes me happy - I really stayed down on these two putts and stroked them perfectly with great pace and direction

HappyUP!!! - teaching a young friend
Why it happened -his dad asked
Why it makes me happy - he's never had any instruction in golf. He didn't hit many good shots....I didn't expect him to. We were changing a lot of stuff. I liked his willingness and his not getting down on himself. He was listening.

HappyUP!!! - chatting with my friend
Why it happened - it's NY Eve
Why it makes me happy - it's great to be able to close out the year talking with friends...wishing them well.....reflect....and share optimism for the new year.



JollyJottings

Drive/wedge on 1....drive/wedge on 2....wedge on 3...8 iron on 4....wedge on 6...8 iron on 7....8 iron on 9....birdie on 10.....pitch on 11....2 putt on 12....drive/chip on 13....chip/putt on 15....birdie on 17....wedge/putt on 18

Fun with the guys after the round
Teaching a friend's boy on how to play golf
Great phone chat with a friend
Weather warmed up nicely
New Year's Eve

No comments: