Thursday, December 23, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1424

HappyUP!!! - old Bob Newhart Show holiday episode
Why it happened - Comcast alerted me
Why it makes me happy - it's not like I don't know about Hulu...which is who Comcast uses...they sent an e-mail telling me I had "On Demand" through my computer...and offered up holiday choices. It was so easy....and great to see an old show I had not seen for years....pretty much commercial free!

<----OK....Happy was a little bad today trying to put His calendar on MY wall. I tossed the contraband! Oh the "joys" of trying to raise an adolescent! "BAD Happy! Bad!!!"

HappyUP!!! - last minute gift idea
Why it happened - uh....desperation?
Why it makes me happy - perfect stocking stuffer


HappyUP!!! - more fun with Happy the Hamster
Why it happened - he's a great mascot
Why it makes me happy - "fun" is not happiness....but it is a component. I have had so much fun with him this holiday season...and more today....and a BUNCH more to come!

JollyJottings

Last shopping done
A great last minute gift idea
Passing on golf
Call from my buddy regarding project
Life
Weather
Great conversation with my friend
Xfinity on laptop news
Bob Newhart show
Great text with a suhhhhweeet friend
More fun with Happy the Hamster

No comments: