Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1422



HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters Brekko
Why it happened - it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy - it's great to take one week and go out for food and fellowship. The gift exchange was cool this year. I got some Starbucks and my new Xmas stocking

<-----"Ho Ho Ho...Merry Xmas"

HappyUP!!! - all garage door openers working
Why it happened - uh....I took some "initiative"
Why it makes me happy - ok..not that much initiative. I have 4 openers....2 were working..that's all a guy needs, right. I decided to pry the dead ones open and see if MAYBE they may need new batteries. I doubted that was the issue...heck...are hardly use them. Low and behold....voila! I'm popping and going.


HappyUP!!! -a new power tool
Why it happened - I'm working on a project
Why it makes me happy - not sure I REALLY needed this tool....but it was FUN using it. Not sure how much use I will get out of it but it's pretty cool.

HappyUP!!! - packages arriving
Why it happened - UPS doesn't mess around
Why it makes me happy - Xmas is coming together.....got them wrapped already. Hey....I may not spend Xmas eve wrapping this year!

JollyJottings

TM Brekko
Gift Exchange
Talking with the Dom
All garage door openers working
Wrapping
Packages arriving
A power tool
Project coming together


No comments: