Monday, December 06, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1407



HappyUP!!! - good trip to the doc
Why it happened - part of my physical
Why it makes me happy - it's always good when the blood pressure is in check and the weight is down from the last visit (6 pounds). It wasn't quite a perfect trip...but it was a good one.

HappyUP!!! - good insurance news
Why it happened - I joined AARP
Why it makes me happy - I may need to raise my deductibles but I should be able to save $200-300 bucks a month on my health insurance in 2011

<---------HappytheHampster....such a good patient. He gets a lollipop

HappyUP!!! - ministering and being there for two friends
Why it happened - people come to me with "stuff"
Why it makes me happy - I am a pretty happy-go-lucky and funny guy. That is not usually the person that people come to when they are tackling some serious challenges. It is a sacred privilege to be looked upon and to be confided in when your friends really need it.

HappyUP!!! - buddy stopping by
Why it happened - my house was on the way
Why it makes me happy - glad when this friend stops by.....always brightens my day.

JollyJottings
Great walk
Good trip to the Doc
Raking leaves
Enjoying video msg from a friend
Bacon and Eggs (with taco meat)
Sunshine
Buddy stopping by
Check in the mail



No comments: