Saturday, December 18, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1419


HappyUP!!! - great brekko
Why it happened - I was at my favorite breakfast joint
Why it makes me happy - nothing like bacon, eggs, a croissant, and some coffee on a rainy day

<----huge light decorations from the Sikh wedding reception last weekend

HappyUP!!! - a diversion
Why it happened - I got a call
Why it makes me happy - I was just sitting around the house. I got an opportunity to attend a fun function at the last minute....jumped on it....had a great time.

HappyUP!!! - helping out my friend
Why it happened - my friend needed a favor
Why it makes me happy - using my driver's license to help someone out of a spot?.....it makes me glad that I am retired....and can be of service.

HappyUP!!! - a rainy day
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - it was good just to be inside.....and watch and listen to it storm.

No comments: