Friday, December 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1418



HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - my buddy insisted
Why it makes me happy - absolutely a great hour of fellowship with a couple of people near and dear

<--------Happy the Hampster was a little run down today....till he got a mug or two of his favorite joe

HappyUP!!! - my buddy said YES
Why it happened - I shot a message over
Why it makes me happy - my friend's help is "mission critical" for Xmas this year. If this was a NO....I'd be scrambling for plan B!

HappyUP!!! - an iPhone restore
Why it happened - it's been acting up
Why it makes me happy - yeah...took a bit longer than I would have preferred. Thought I would lose "stuff".....but worked wonderfully



JollyJottings

Brekko
Visiting a friend
iPhone restoring
Buddy saying YES to a favor
Great errands run
Rain

No comments: