Sunday, December 19, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1420

HappyUP!!! - a big favor done for me
Why it happened - I called a buddy
Why it makes me happy - this buddy had all the equipment that I needed to do my "Xmas thing" this year. We knocked the project out in an hour.

HappyUP!!! - a present
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - my buddy did me a favor....and gave ME a present! I love the holidays

HappyUP!!! - GREAT dinner
Why it happened - I went out at the last minute
Why it makes me happy - man...that was some delicious food!

HappyUP!!! - a pic text to me
Why it happened -great friend
Why it makes me happy - who wouldn't love a pic of the PP's????

JollyJottings

Returning change
A present
Getting X-mas together
Drenching rain
A holiday present
A BIG favor done for me
Brekko with my buddy
Great photo of the P's
POURING rain
Friend's happy call


No comments: